1.05.2016

December Adventures

December usually goes by so quickly. We don't even celebrate the holidays and it still goes by super quick. 

The beginning of the month I entered my Halloween Girls in a small gallery called Art Mundo.  It was really exciting to see my work hung up next to other artists.



I took a class with Chris Cozen at this same gallery. This class was fun and I was able to learn to let go a little.


I took a couple weeks off from my clay class at Peacock Clay Collaborative. I plan on starting back up this week. Here are some of the projects I finished and I am working on right now.

I finished the Moon Plaque and you can read more about that here.





I prepared a canvas and got the sketch down ready for paint.


I only completed 1 work doodle this month.


I didn't get any sun pictures this month, but I was able to get a couple interesting pictures.



We also took our Christmas vacation this year and went to New Orleans. You can read about them here, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.


That was it for December. I do plan on doing a look back at 2015 and a look forward into 2016, so look forward to that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment